Hey, Bank of America user, today we will help you find out Routing Numbers of Bank of America and Routing Numbers, and your near my locations. We will help you tell if you want to transfer money to someone and how you do this with the help of this article, and what requirements do you need to have and what are the nearest locations near you then you have come to the right place.
How to check for Bank Of America Routing Number?
- Now, look at this Bank of America cheque, your nine digit Routing number is printed on the cheque.
- If you are unable to take help of internet connectivity, use the branch’s Routing number that is provided on the cheque
- In the left side down under in the cheque, particular nine numbers are there with some a unique symbol at last, this is called as the routing number for particular branch.
- Check the routing numbers if the routing number is incorrect the transaction will fail.
Bank of America Working Hours:
If you want to go to Bank of America and you didn’t reach there on time or you are out of the working hours then it is of no use and the branch is closed for that day.
- The usual working hours for
- BoFA in the weekdays are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- On Friday the bank works for 5:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- On Saturday the timings are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Customer Support Service for Bank of America
You have the option of Toll-Free customer support service Number regarding any problems on Bank of America and can contact the customer care number: +1800-432-1000. The number is responsive 24×7.